Skip to content

Steam

18/11/2010

Atomic

18 Comments leave one →
  1. Phil Stewart permalink
    18/11/2010 7:27 pm

My favourite word-blogger packed it in last week. If my favourite semi-autobiographic novelist also falls silent I’ll sink into a very black mood. There would be a Facebook campaign to bring you back, etc etc. So stopping is not an option.

2. 18/11/2010 8:46 pm

Sarah, please please print and publish I’ll buy – you give me hope about my own drawing….I suck…and writing…You are hilarious, honest and damn if the pictures you draw don’t actually look like the people – that picture of Kelly Ana Morey uncanny. I’ve dropped in daily since you started please carry on

3. Victoria permalink
    18/11/2010 9:58 pm

Keep going! I love your comics – and they feel uncannily relevant even though I’m on the other side of the world…

4. Tim permalink
    18/11/2010 10:35 pm

Please sir, can I’ve some more.

5. William permalink
    19/11/2010 7:12 am

Keep it up, and I am sure my vote counts for something

6. robyn permalink
    19/11/2010 7:43 am

Why on earth turn on my computer in the morning if you are not going to have this blog to check out.

7. Caren permalink
    19/11/2010 8:53 am

We love you Sarah, keep going xx

8. 19/11/2010 9:54 am

I quite like the fictional version of you too, especially as I haven’t met the real-life version. Let her live, please!

9. 19/11/2010 10:47 am

Yes, you have to keep going, Sarah & you should defintiely be printing it out and parcelling it off to a publisher.

10. Maria permalink
    19/11/2010 3:46 pm

Keep going! I love checking your blog each day for new updates and the comic blog is a refreshing change.

11. Bianca permalink
    20/11/2010 11:19 am

Both. Publish what you’ve done so far then keep going in a new volume. Volume One: Residency. Volume Two: Post residency.

12. Caren permalink
    20/11/2010 9:52 pm

I was just telling Vivienne today that she is in your graphic blog… gonna send her a link. I was at the launch of her new book, Crumple… and there’s a poem in it about Claire’s house! Small world.

• Sarah Laing permalink
      21/11/2010 8:28 am

Oh, and I spelt her name wrong! I am not such a great speller. Is the poem about the wonderful house on the top of Strathmore? I loved that place.

13. Emma permalink
    21/11/2010 8:24 am

I like fictional Sarah too. I would like to see her keep moving though. Perhaps draw a line under Le Me Be Frank and start, as Bianca suggested, a new volume.

14. Kim permalink
    21/11/2010 11:49 am

Please keep going! I haven’t been able to find many nz comics I like- and yours is The Best.

15. Helen permalink
    23/11/2010 2:34 pm

Don’t stop! I love your blog.

16. 25/11/2010 9:48 pm

I vote both: print up the residency comics, and continue with a web-comic of some kind (please do!).

Would be fantastic to have a printed collection to hawk around – the NZ Comics Creators group would LOVE to sell it for you at the many events they attend! As would Cherrybomb, I’m sure!

17. 29/11/2010 10:59 pm

Any coffee that you are worried about giving you cancer is good coffee.

I promise that.